Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan lentil soup recipe. You can cook vegan lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Lentil Soup:
- Get 150 g of Red Lentils.
- Use 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Sweet Potato.
- Get 2 of Carrots.
- Provide 1.5 L of Vegetable Stock.
- Get of Salt and Pepper, To Taste.
- Get of Small Bunch of Fresh Corriander.
- You need 3 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide of Thumb-Sized Amount of Fresh Turmeric, Grated. (Or, 3 tsp turmeric powder).
- You need of Small Piece of Ginger, Grated.
- Take of Good Glug of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Vegan Lentil Soup:
- Dice the Garlic. Grate the Ginger, Turmeric and add to the coriander powder. Add the garlic and mix together..
- Dice the onion. In a pan heat up the oil and add the onion until translucent over a medium heat. Add the spice paste and cook for a further minute or two..
- Peel and chop the sweet potato and carrots. Chop into smallish pieces (so they don't take too long to cook)..
- Add the vegetable stock to the onion and spices. For the veg stock I used 1 1/2 tbsp bullion powder dissolved in 1.5 litre of boiling water. Add the carrots, sweet potato and lentils to the pan. Bring to the boil then turn the soup down to a simmer. Leave with a lid on to simmer for 25-30 minutes (until the lentils are cooked)..
- 5 minutes before you take the soup off the heat dice the coriander and add to the pot. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Take off the heat and leave to cool slightly before blitzing until smooth. If it's too thick add more boiling water until the desired consistency. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.