Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can have pumpkin soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin soup:
- Use 2 cups of pumpkin peeled&diced.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves – minced.
- Get 1 of potato – diced.
- Take 1 of carrot – diced.
- Use 1/2 of lemon – juiced.
- Get 1 of chilli pepper finely chopped(chopped).
- Provide 2.5 cups of water – boiled.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt – or to taste.
Steps to make Pumpkin soup:
- In an appropriate pot over medium heat, add both olive oil & vegetable oil then stir in the onion, garlic and saute until golden..
- Add the pumpkin, potato, carrot & chilli pepper (optional), then stir for 4 minutes then add the boiled water; cover & simmer over low heat until all the vegetables are fully cooked..
- Now using a blender or a food processor to puree the vegetables until we get a smooth consistent soup..
- Next we taste the pumpkin soup & adjust salt If needed, then we return the soup back into the pot & we bring back to a boil for another minute..
- Finally; remove the pumpkin soup from the heat, then add the lemon juice, stir and serve hot as desired..
If you find this Pumpkin soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.