Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Use-up Apple & Mixed Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Apple & Mixed Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up apple & mixed vegetable soup recipe. You can cook use-up apple & mixed vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Apple & Mixed Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended) or 1 tbsp oil and 1 knob butter if preferred but then the soup isn’t totally plant-based.
- Prepare 1 of onion, in half-moon slices.
- Take 1 of leek, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Get 1 stick of celery, sliced.
- You need 1 of large potato, peeled & diced.
- Use 1 of parsnip, peeled and diced.
- Provide 2 of apples, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 l of vegetable stock (I used “Marigold” powder).
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Use-up Apple & Mixed Vegetable Soup:
- In a stock pot or large saucepan bring the oil (or oil and butter) to a medium-high heat and fry the onion for 3 minutes, only stirring to avoid sticking..
- Add the leek and garlic and cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in the celery and fry for a further minute..
- Add the remaining vegetables and apples, stir gently but thoroughly and then add the oregano, rosemary and stock. Bring to the boil, stir, cover and cook on a fast simmer for 25 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked..
- Season to taste and leave as is or whizz to your desired consistency. We tend to leave the vegetables in chunks to eat. Serve piping hot with your choice of bread..
If you find this Use-up Apple & Mixed Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.