Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Spinach & Celery Soup 🥰 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Spinach & Celery Soup 🥰 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my spinach & celery soup 🥰 recipe. To cook my spinach & celery soup 🥰 you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Spinach & Celery Soup 🥰:
- Use 3 Cups of thin sliced Celery.
- Take 3 handfuls of Spinach.
- Provide 1/4 of of small onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 3 tbsp of yellow sweet pepper diced.
- You need 1 of +1/2 pint chicken stock.
- Use 3 of Medium potatoes cut into smal pieces washed leave skin on.
- Use 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 4 tbls of cream (optional).
Instructions to make My Spinach & Celery Soup 🥰:
- Add the butter to the pan and melt it, then add the onions cook for 1 minute then add the garlic..
- Add the Chicken stock and them add the celery then the spinach. The Spinach will fill the pan but after boiling for a minute it will reduce down..
- Next add the sweet pepper.
- When spinach has reduced down add the potatoes and salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add to your blender on soup mode and blend until smooth. Just to quicken the cook time also if you like it smooth. If not just leave it to simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add back to the saucepan and add the cream or not. Bring to the boil and serve hot. Leave it to cool before freezing..
- Serve with some cracked pepper on top or some celery leaves to finish..
If you find this My Spinach & Celery Soup 🥰 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.