Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkish Red lentil soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkish Red lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish Red lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish red lentil soup recipe. To make turkish red lentil soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Red lentil soup:
- Take 200 g of Red lentils.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 3 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 50 g of Tomato paste.
- Take 1 of Red chilli.
- You need 1 L of Chicken stock.
- Take 5-10 g of Garam masala.
- Provide of Fresh Cream.
- Get of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- You need of Pita breads.
Steps to make Turkish Red lentil soup:
- Pre heat a soup pot. Chop the Onion, Chilli & Garlic into cubes and fry on a high heat in a splash of olive oil and butter until brown..
- Once the Onions & Garlic have browned, chop the potato into evenly cut cubes and throw into the pot alongside with 200g of Red lentils. Once added and stirred, pour in the 50 g of tomato paste and mix..
- Add the 1L of chicken stock and let cook on medium high heat for at least 30-40 minutes & add 10 g of garam masala, also add salt and pepper to your taste of liking..
- Blend well, add a dash of cream for colour let cook again for 20 minutes with a lid on..
- Ready to serve, serve with a sprinkle of chilli flakes, toasted pita breads on the side and a splash of lemon on the soup. My pleasure, Enjoy😊⭐️.
If you find this Turkish Red lentil soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.