Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin soup recipe. To cook creamy pumpkin soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pumpkin Soup:
- Prepare 1 of medium-sized pumpkin (it can also be the butternut pumpkin).
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, pressed or minced.
- Take 100 ml of sour cream.
- Get 1 tsp of curry.
- Provide 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 of stock cube.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need of salt, pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin Soup:
- Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds. If it is organic you don’t have to peel it, but wash it well. Cut the pumpkin into large pieces. Set aside. Peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces. Set aside..
- In a big pot, melt some butter and brown the chopped onion with the minced garlic. Add the potatoes and the pumpkin. Cook for 5 minutes. Cover everything with water, add the crumbled stock cube, curry, nutmeg and bay leaf. Simmer for about 30 minutes over low heat..
- When the vegetables are cooked (check with a knife or fork if they are soft), mix your soup into a cream with a blender. Check the seasoning, add salt and pepper to taste, then add the sour cream and simmer for 2-3 more minutes. Serve hot..
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.