Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To make butternut squash soup you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut Squash soup:
- Take 20 g of butter.
- Take 1 of medium potato (Maris Piper are best but any will do).
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash with seeds removed.
- Take 300 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use 40 ml of single cream (optional).
Instructions to make Butternut Squash soup:
- Place the halved and deseeded butternut squash in a suitably sized roasting tin.Place the butter around the squash..
- Bake in a preheated oven (gas mark 3 or 160 C) for about 1 hour..
- Cook the potatoes and vegetable stock in a saucepan until the potatoes are soft (about 20 minutes)..
- Once the butternut squash is cooked and softened scoop out the flesh (make sure it isn't too hot)..
- Allow to cool to room temperature..
- Add both the potatoes and the scooped out squash to the Nutri Ninja.Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth.Add more stock or hot water if required..
- Pour the contents into a saucepan and add the single cream..
- Season with salt and pepper if required..
- Reheat on a low heat and serve..
If you find this Butternut Squash soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.