Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to false "drzkova" soup from oyster mushroom recipe. To make false "drzkova" soup from oyster mushroom you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom:
- You need 250 g of Oyster mushroom.
- Get 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of garlic.
- Take 2 spoons of flour.
- Get 1 tea spoon of red paprika.
- Get 1 liter of mushroom/vegetable broth.
- Take 1 tea spoon of cumin.
- You need of Oil or butter or fat under onion.
- Get of Parsley (green part).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
Instructions to make False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom:
- Chop onion to small pieces and bake it on fat till it will be transparent.
- Add mushroom cutter on small slices, add garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add spoon of paprika and flour, mix it carefully.
- Add broth and potatoes cut in small pieces, add cumin.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 30 minutes till potatoes are done.
- You can add more flour or mash one potatoes to make soup more creamy.
- Before serving cut parsley, finish taste with salt and fresh pepper.
If you find this False "drzkova" soup from Oyster mushroom recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.