Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Semur (Indonesian Beef Stew) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Semur (Indonesian Beef Stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semur (Indonesian Beef Stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semur (indonesian beef stew) recipe. You can cook semur (indonesian beef stew) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Semur (Indonesian Beef Stew):
- You need of Meatballs.
- Use 400 g of minced beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy).
- You need of Broth/soup stock.
- Use 6 cups of water.
- Use 3 cubes of beef bouillon.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes, or 3 for medium size tomatoes (chopped).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1/2-3/4 tbsp of salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy).
- Prepare 2 of small glass noodles (80g dried).
- Prepare of Sides.
- Prepare of Carrots (steamed/boiled).
- Take of Greenbeans (steamed/boiled).
- Prepare of Fried/baked potatoe chips.
Instructions to make Semur (Indonesian Beef Stew):
- Put all meatballs ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Make some round meatballs and put aside..
- Put all soup stock ingredients in a pan (except the glass noodle), put it on a stove and bring it to boil..
- Add in meatballs to the broth. Once meatballs are cooked (float to the surface), add in the glass noodles and cook for another 5-10 mins. Taste the broth and adjust to your liking..
- Served your meatballs soup with steamed veggies and chips. You can cook the potatoes with the meatballs if you like, but I prefer mine cooked separately. I think it adds more depth to the dish..
If you find this Semur (Indonesian Beef Stew) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.