Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Use-up Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Use-up Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick use-up cabbage soup recipe. To make quick use-up cabbage soup you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Use-up Cabbage Soup:
- Take 150 g of Savoy cabbage, cooked and roughly shredded.
- Use 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 litre of vegetable or chicken stock (I used homemade chicken stock coz I had it in the freezer but a stock cube is fine).
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get of Salt for seasoning, if needed.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for seasoning, if needed.
- Provide of Fresh coriander, chopped (to garnish).
Steps to make Quick Use-up Cabbage Soup:
- Put all ingredients except seasoning in soupmaker and push start button..
- Come back when cycle ended, normally 20-22 minutes. Season to taste. Depending on the stock you use, salt might well not be needed..
- Add the coriander garnish and serve piping hot with bread of your choice..
If you find this Quick Use-up Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.