Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curried Cauliflower Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried cauliflower soup recipe. You can have curried cauliflower soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Cauliflower Soup:
- Prepare 1 of medium cauliflower roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of white onion roughly chopped.
- Use 1 stick of celery roughly chopped.
- Take 3 of medium potatoes roughly chopped.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Use 1 of thumb sized piece of ginger chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander, turmeric, cumin,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Madras powder.
- Prepare 1 ltr of plant based vegetable stock.
- Use 200 ml of plant based cream.
- Prepare of S&P.
Steps to make Curried Cauliflower Soup:
- Cook down the onion over a medium heat for 5 mins..
- Add the potatoes & cauliflower. Continue the process for 10 mins..
- Add the spices, garlic & ginger cook for a further 5 mins..
- Add enough stock to cover the vegetables & simmer until tender..
- Blitz well until smooth & bring back to a simmer. Add the cream, season & serve..
If you find this Curried Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.