Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Sweet Corn Soup (inspired by John A) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Sweet Corn Soup (inspired by John A) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy sweet corn soup (inspired by john a) recipe. You can cook spicy sweet corn soup (inspired by john a) using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Sweet Corn Soup (inspired by John A):
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of x 165 grams of tinned sweetcorn.
- Provide 2 of x medium potatoes grated.
- Provide 2 of x medium carrots grated.
- Use 2 of onions diced or a cup of diced frozen onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic diced.
- Take of Ginger a knob or a squeeze of squirty ginger.
- Get 2 litres of chicken stock a few cubes.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of To Garnish (optional).
- Use Half of a packet of Spam or ham diced and dry fried left to the side.
- You need 1 of crust of the loaf diced and dry fried.
- Get 2 tbsp of reserved sweetcorn dry fried and toasted.
- Get 1 Tsp of yogurt drizzled.
Steps to make Spicy Sweet Corn Soup (inspired by John A):
- Pour the oil in a large pan, gently heat. Prepare and dice the onion..
- Then throw in the pan let them cook on a medium heat, stirring well..
- Next prepare the garlic whilst the onion is softened. Then throw into the pan! Put in the ginger too!.
- In a small pan heat on a medium to high heat! Open one can of sweetcorn take out a couple of teaspoons and toast the kernels. Storing occasionally..
- Now grate the carrots and potatoes..
- Throw them into the pan with the onions and garlic. Next add the sweetcorn and stir well..
- Drain off the sweetcorn onto kitchen paper!.
- Now in the same pan dry fry the chopped up Spam too!.
- Now add stock to the veggies! Let it simmer until soft! Usually 15 minutes! Whilst it’s simmering add the curry powder and seasoning!.
- Once the spam or ham is crispy drain and set aside!.
- Whilst the soup is bubbling, cut up the crust and dry fry again turning regularly, then set aside!.
- Once the veggies are soft! Blitz with a hand blender!.
- Next get another large pan with a sieve over the top a ladle the soup into the sieve and rub it through the holes..
- Keep going, you will have some residue left l, you can compost this! Reheat and serve!.
If you find this Spicy Sweet Corn Soup (inspired by John A) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.