Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Green Goddess Soup With Blue Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Green Goddess Soup With Blue Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy green goddess soup with blue cheese recipe. You can have creamy green goddess soup with blue cheese using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Green Goddess Soup With Blue Cheese:
- Get 1 of leek, chopped into thin round slices,.
- Provide of The woody large stalk of a head of broccoli, chopped,.
- Use 2 of small-medium potatoes cut into fine cubes,.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion, chopped finely,.
- Use 3 stalks of celery, chopped finely,.
- You need 150 g of baby leaf spinach, chopped,.
- Prepare of Herbs & Spices:.
- Take Handful of finely chopped fresh parsley, including the stalks,.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed herbs,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cumin,.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season.
- Use of Other:.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil, I used vegetable.
- Prepare 1 of reduced salt vegetable stock cube,.
- Take of Heel of blue cheese, chopped up, (60-70g),.
- You need of Water, enough to fill half way up your saucepan.
- You need of Garnish:.
- Get of Fresh leaves of parsley,.
- Use of Crumbled blue cheese,.
- Prepare of Dollop of Greek yogurt,.
- Use of Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Equipment needed:.
- Get of Hand blender / blender.
Instructions to make Creamy Green Goddess Soup With Blue Cheese:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onions. Fry until turning translucent and are soft. Add in the celery and chopped up stalk of broccoli. Stir..
- Season well with salt and pepper and crumble in the stock cube. Add the leek plus the potatoes and stir once more. Fill the saucepan up halfway with water and bring to a simmer..
- Add the dried mixed herbs, the garlic granules, cumin and the chopped parsley. Stir then add a lid and leave to simmer for 30 minutes. Add in the spinach and chop up the blue cheese and add that in also. Leave to simmer for around another 5 minutes stirring until the cheese has melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a minute or two then using a hand blender/blender blend until smooth and velvety..
- Serve up and garnish with crumbled blue cheese and a few leaves of fresh parsley, a grinding of black pepper and a dollop of two of yogurt. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Creamy Green Goddess Soup With Blue Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.