Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple sweetcorn soup recipe. You can have simple sweetcorn soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Sweetcorn Soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 of potato, washed but unpeeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, washed but unpeeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 litre of vegetable stock (I used “Marigold” powder.
- Prepare 1 of x 160g tin sweetcorn, drained.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Salt to taste.
Steps to make Simple Sweetcorn Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or stock pot and gently fry the onion for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and fry for another 1-2 minutes or until the onion is softened, stirring occasionally..
- Add the potato, carrot and stock. Stir well and bring to the boil..
- Reduce to a simmer, add the sweetcorn and stir gently but thoroughly. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir very occasionally..
- Season to taste: I always add the cayenne pepper but you may decide to omit the salt if you’ve used a stock cube or powder. Whizz to desired consistency and serve piping hot with your choice of bread..
If you find this Simple Sweetcorn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.