Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up comfy chicken paprika leftover soup recipe. To make use-up comfy chicken paprika leftover soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup:
- You need 1 portion of Comfy Chicken Paprika (see my Cookpad recipe), = 2 cooked chicken thighs and 250-350 ml of the sauce but a little more the merrier!.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Take 1 of leek, sliced.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of potato, unpeeled but diced.
- Take 2 of carrots, unpeeled but diced.
- Use 1 litre of chicken stock (I used Knorr Stock Pots).
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or stockpot and gently fry the leek and onion for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and continue frying for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the potato and carrots. Fry for a further minute, gently stirring continuously. Then add the stock, stirring well to mix. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and cook on a fast simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Season to taste (you may not need any salt) and whizz to a smooth consistency..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..
If you find this Use-up Comfy Chicken Paprika Leftover Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.