Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Goulash soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goulash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goulash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goulash soup recipe. You can cook goulash soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Goulash soup:
- Take 225 g of beef mince.
- Use 2 of red peppers.
- Provide 4 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, finelly chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puré.
- Use 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of caraway seeds (whole).
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1-2 of beef stock cubes (depending on how salty you want it).
- Prepare 700 ml of water.
Steps to make Goulash soup:
- Cut onions, potatoes and peppers into small cubes..
- Cook the beef mince and onions in a frying pan..
- Put everything in a slowcooker and cook for 4-5 hours on high or 6-8 on low (or simmer on the hob for 30 minutes for a quicker version)..
- Top with a bit of yoghurt or creme fraiche and serve with bread!.
If you find this Goulash soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.