Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enoki, tofu & egg soup recipe. To make enoki, tofu & egg soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup:
- Prepare 1000 ml of Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil *optional for flavour.
- Prepare of Salt & White Pepper.
- You need 200 g of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Get 300 g of Silken Tofu *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 2-3 tablespoons Water.
- Provide 2 of Eggs *whisked.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup:
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki Mushrooms and clean them. Cut into 3 to 4cm in length..
- Heat Chicken Stock and Enoki in a pot, and bring to the boil. Season with Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil (*optional) and Salt & White Pepper to suit your taste..
- Add Silken Tofu and bring back to the boil. Add Potato Starch mixture and stir. When soup is thickened, gradually add Egg, and stir until Egg is softly cooked. Finally add Spring Onion..
- *Note: A small amount of grated Ginger is a good addition. You can use Soy Sauce instead of Oyster Sauce..
If you find this Enoki, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.