Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy vegetable soup recipe. To make lazy vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lazy Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of potato, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, roughly chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 stick of celery, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 litre of vegetable stock (I use “Marigold” bouillon powder).
- Get 1 of small handful red lentils.
- Get to taste of Seasoning.
- Take of Parsley or coriander to garnish (optional). I haven’t today.
Instructions to make Lazy Vegetable Soup:
- Put all the ingredients except the seasoning and garnish into the soup-maker..
- Push the start button and occupy yourself until the soup-maker cycle is finished (typically 22-25 minutes) or leave it until you’re ready..
- Taste and add seasoning if wished – but might be unnecessary. Add the garnish if wished and enjoy with some nice bread..
If you find this Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.