Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To cook pumpkin soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Soup:
- Prepare 1 of little pumpkin (fine chopped).
- Prepare 1 of sweet onions (fine chopped).
- Get 1 of potato (fine chopped).
- Get 1 of carrot (grated).
- Get 200 ml of milk.
- Take 300 ml of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- First, put your chopped onions in a pan with olive oil and fry till they get soft.
- Add grated carrots and keep stirring with onions.
- Add chopped pumpkins and potatoes mix them well..
- Add 1/4 cup of flour and stir for 4-5 mins and then add cold milk with water..
- You can add spices if you like I just added salt because I wanted to have more pumpkin taste 😋.
- Close the lid of your pot. I have used pressure cooker and it takes 15 mins to cook. If you use normal pot check your soup regularly and add boiled water if it needs. Enjoy 😉.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.