Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hubbard Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hubbard Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hubbard squash soup recipe. You can have hubbard squash soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hubbard Squash Soup:
- You need 700 g of hubbard squash.
- You need 150 g of sweet potato.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Take 12 leaves of sage.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Take 900 ml of water.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Hubbard Squash Soup:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan).
- Roughly chop all the vegetables, drizzle with olive oil and season well.
- Place the vegetables in the preheated oven for 35 minutes until they start to colour.
- Dissolve each stock cubes in 450ml of boiling water stirring vagariously to ensure they are well incorporated.
- Then, transfer the vegetables to a large saucepan and slowly add stock blitzing using a hand blender until smooth (if it reaches your desired thickness you don't have to add all the stock but I found mine needed the full 900ml).
- Taste and add more salt and pepper accordingly.
- Finally, bring the soup to the boil on a high heat and then reduce it down to a simmer for 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this Hubbard Squash Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.