Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My sunday roast leftover pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My sunday roast leftover pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sunday roast leftover pie recipe. You can cook my sunday roast leftover pie using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My sunday roast leftover pie:
- Prepare 1 of roast beef slice.
- Take as needed of Ready rolled puff pastry defrosted.
- Get 1 packet of beef soup mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of dry mixed herbs.
- Use As needed of cold water.
- Get 4 of potatoes peeled and chopped chunky.
- Provide 2 of large carrots chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 4 of large button mushrooms chopped.
- Get 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 of egg beaten for egg wash.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make My sunday roast leftover pie:
- In a large pot put water, soup mix, veg, soya sauce, puree, bay leaf, mix herb salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer until veg is tender..
- Once veg is cooked add frozen peas then cool.
- Defrost pastry shop bought so easy.
- Add chopped roast beef to pot mix gently..
- Put in oven dish. Top with puff pastry, brush with beaten egg wash.
- Bake for 30 mins at 180°c. Serve with crusty brown bread and enjoy.
If you find this My sunday roast leftover pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.