Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced Red Vegetable Soup ❤️ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Red Vegetable Soup ❤️ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely choose a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced red vegetable soup ❤️ recipe. To make spiced red vegetable soup ❤️ you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced Red Vegetable Soup ❤️:
- Take 1/2 of Butternut Squash.
- Take 3 of Carrots.
- Get 1 of Sweet Potato.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 2 of Chilli Peppers.
- Get 1 Tin of Coconut Milk.
- You need 100 g of Fresh Corriander.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable Stock Cube.
- Take 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 of Good Glug of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 Piece of Ginger (Size of your thumb).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
Instructions to make Spiced Red Vegetable Soup ❤️:
- Peel and cube the red veg (butternut squash, carrots and sweet potato). Cut up the bell pepper into strips..
- Mince the onion, ginger, garlic and chilli. Heat up a large pan with the good glug of oil in the bottom. Add the diced veggies and soften..
- When the onion is soft add the paprika, fry for about 1 minute then add the cubed veggies..
- Add some water, so it almost (but not quite) covers all of the veggies. Crumble in the stock cube and add the salt. Bring up to the boil. Once it boils bring down to a simmer..
- Mince half of the coriander and add to the pan. Add the coconut milk, taste here to see if you need anymore salt..
- Let the pan simmer (with the lid on) for 20 minutes. Before taking off the heat mince the remaining coriander and let it cook for a minute more. Take off the heat and leave to cool for 5 mins..
- Blend the soup to a smooth consistency and enjoy!!.
If you find this Spiced Red Vegetable Soup ❤️ recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.