Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of medium potato peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green pease.
- Provide 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- Take 1 cup of white beans boiled and drained or use can.
- You need 2 (14 ounce) of cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes.
- Provide 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes..
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.