Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Use-up Celery & Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Celery & Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up celery & tomato soup recipe. To make use-up celery & tomato soup you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Celery & Tomato Soup:
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 8 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Provide 350 g of tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 of x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 g of new potatoes, diced.
- Use 1 litre of vegetable stock (I used Marigold powder).
- Provide 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of hot chili flakes.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Crème fraîche (optional).
- Provide of Chopped parsley (optional).
Instructions to make Use-up Celery & Tomato Soup:
- Bring the oil to a medium-hot heat in a stock pot or large saucepan. Fry the onions for 5 minutes, only stirring to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic, stir and fry for a further 2 minutes, or until the onions have softened..
- Stir in the celery and fry for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the tomatoes and potatoes. Add the stock, then herbs, spices and bay leaves and stir gently but thoroughly..
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce to a rolling simmer, cover and cook for 20-25 minutes, until all the vegetables are softened. Remove and discard the bay leaves. Season and add or omit the sugar to taste..
- Whizz to your preferred consistency (or leave as is – I did). Serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll. Add a swirl of crème fraîche or garnish with parsley if wished..
If you find this Use-up Celery & Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.