Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 🥒🥕Celery and Carrot Soup🥕🥒 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥒🥕Celery and Carrot Soup🥕🥒 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥒🥕Celery and Carrot Soup🥕🥒 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥒🥕celery and carrot soup🥕🥒 recipe. You can have 🥒🥕celery and carrot soup🥕🥒 using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 🥒🥕Celery and Carrot Soup🥕🥒:
- You need 1 of garlic clove, peeled.
- Take 200 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Get 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 of carrot peeld cut into small chunks.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Use to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of crusty bread, to serve.
Instructions to make 🥒🥕Celery and Carrot Soup🥕🥒:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, tip in the celery, garlic and potatoes and coat in the oil. Add a splash of water and a big pinch of salt and cook, stirring regularly for 15 mins, adding a little more water if the veg begins to stick..
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 20 mins further, until the potatoes are falling apart and the celery is soft. Use a stick blender to purée the soup, then pour in the milk and blitz again add the carrot chunks cook untill carrot chunks fully cooked. Season to taste. Serve with crusty bread..
- 5 #Healthy_Benefits of Adding Celery to Your #Diet #Medically_reviewed by #Natalie #Butler, RD, LD on February 24, 2016 — Written by #Jessica #Timmons At just 10 calories a stalk, celery’s claim to fame may be that it’s long been considered a low-calorie “diet food.” But crispy, crunchy celery actually has a number of health benefits that may surprise you. Here are five reasons you should consider adding celery to your diet, plus a few recipes to make it easy..
- 1. Celery is a great source of important antioxidants. Antioxidants protect cells, blood vessels, and organs from oxidative damage. Celery contains vitamin C, beta carotene, and flavonoids, but there are at least 12 additional kinds of antioxidant nutrients found in a single stalk. It’s also a wonderful source of phytonutrients, which have been shown to reduce instances of inflammation in the digestive tract, cells, blood vessels, and organs..
- 2. Celery reduces inflammation. Chronic inflammation has been linked to many illnesses, including arthritis and osteoporosis. Celery and celery seeds have approximately 25 anti-inflammatory compounds that can offer protection against inflammation in the body..
- 3. Celery supports digestion. While its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients offer protection to the entire digestive tract, celery may offer special benefits to the stomach. Pectin-based polysaccharides in celery, including a compound known as apiuman, have been shown to decrease instances of stomach ulcers, improve the lining of the stomach, and modulate stomach secretions in animal studies..
- And then there’s the high water content of celery — almost 95 percent — plus generous amounts of soluble and insoluble fiber. All of those support a healthy digestive tract and keep you regular. One cup of celery sticks has 5 grams of dietary fiber..
- 4. Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index. You’ll enjoy vitamins A, K, and C, plus minerals like potassium and folate when you eat celery. It’s also low in sodium. Plus, it’s low on the glycemic index, meaning it has a slow, steady effect on your blood sugar..
- 5. Celery has an alkalizing effect. With minerals like magnesium, iron, and sodium, celery can have a neutralizing effect on acidic foods — not to mention the fact that these minerals are necessary for essential bodily functions..
If you find this 🥒🥕Celery and Carrot Soup🥕🥒 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.