Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Use-up Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up tomato soup recipe. You can have use-up tomato soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, preferably cold-pressed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, chopped (note that we really like garlic so you can cut down on this if you’re not an addict!).
- Take 1 of carrot, diced.
- Use 3 of small new potatoes, washed but skins on and diced.
- Take 1.25 kg of ripe tomatoes, quartered and cores removed.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1.5 litres of vegetable stock (I used “Marigold” bouillon powder).
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Take of Crème fraîche (optional).
Instructions to make Use-up Tomato Soup:
- Bring the oil to a medium-high heat in a stock pot or large saucepan and fry the onions for 3 minutes, only stirring if necessary to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic, celery and carrot and continue to fry gently, stirring occasionally. Add the potatoes and cook for a further minute, stirring thoroughly but gently..
- Stir in the quartered tomatoes, sugar, tomato purée and herbs, then the stock and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce to a strong simmer, cover and cook for 20-25 minutes, until the vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally..
- Taste and season as wished. Add a little more sugar if you think needed..
- Whizz to desired consistency (or leave as is if preferred), sieving if there are any residual pieces of skin to remove. Serve piping hot with good bread or a crusty roll. Add a dollop of crème fraîche to each soup bowl if wished..
If you find this Use-up Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.