Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Puy lentil soup: recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puy lentil soup: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puy lentil soup: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puy lentil soup: recipe. You can cook puy lentil soup: using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Puy lentil soup::
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small red onion, finely diced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato finely diced.
- Get 1 of small carrot finely diced.
- You need 2 sticks of celery, finely diced.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato, finely diced.
- Use 1 of large red chilli, halved.
- Take 1/2 cup of puy lentils.
- Provide 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped fresh oregano.
- Provide pinch of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Puy lentil soup::
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Cook the onion and garlic over medium heat until the onion is soft..
- Add the potato, carrot, celery, tomato and chilli and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in the lentils, vegetable stock, oregano and nutmeg..
- Bring the soup to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Season to taste and serve..
If you find this Puy lentil soup: recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.