Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to light, quick & simple vegetable soup recipe. You can have light, quick & simple vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil (cold-pressed is best).
- Provide 2 of large onions, chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 3 of new potatoes, in small chunks.
- Get 2 of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 l of vegetable stock (I used “Marigold” powder but I would’ve used home-made stock if I’d had any left.).
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or stock pot and gently fry the onions for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the potatoes, carrots and stock. Stir well and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally..
- Add the herbs, cover and fast simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in the sugar and then season to taste..
- Whizz to a light, liquid-y consistency and serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..
If you find this Light, Quick & Simple Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.