Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bread Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bread Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bread bowl recipe. You can cook bread bowl using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Bowl:
- Prepare of A. Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 350 ml of tepid water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Take of B. Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn oil.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 600 g of flour (4 cups).
- Provide of C. Bread Glazing.
- Provide 1 of egg white.
- Use 1 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter – melted.
- Get of D. Couliflower Potato soup.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 C of sliced brown onion.
- Prepare 3 C of boiled couliflower florets.
- Use 2 C of fresh milk.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour + 2 tbsp water.
- You need to taste of chicken seasoning powder or Salt.
- Provide Pinch of pepper.
- Get 2 C of half cooked small cubed potato.
- Use of E. Garnishing (optional).
- Use of Grated cheese.
- Take of Any finely chopped herbs.
- Provide of Chicken Serunding (pictured here).
- Use of (Or any bits and pieces of meat).
Instructions to make Bread Bowl:
- A – In a small bowl, combine and mix 350 ml of water, 1 tbsp of sugar and 2 1/4 tsp of yeast. Leave this yeast mixture to proof for 5-10 minutes..
- B – In a bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached, mix 2 tbsp of corn oil, 1 tsp of salt, 600 g of flour and yeast mixture on low speed for 5 minutes or until dough comes together. Increase speed to medium and keep kneading for another 12-15 minutes until dough is elastic and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Transfer dough to a greased bowl. Cover and leave dough to proof or double its size. It'll take 1 hour or more..
- Transfer dough to a floured working top. Gently punch dough down and divide into preferred equal portions. This recipe yields 8 balls weighing around 117g-120g each. Next, roll these portions lightly into balls. Then, mark an 'X' on top of each ball using a sharp knife. Just a thin slice. Place balls onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Space them several inches apart..
- Cover with a greased cling film and leave these balls to rise for 40 minutes or until they double in size. Brush each ball with a thin layer of egg wash before baking. Preheat oven to 150-160°C (depending on the oven). Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush a thin layer of melted butter on the hot buns (optional). Leave buns to cool..
- Note: This bread dough can be made in a bread maker too. Just leave A to proof, then transfer it to a bread pan and add B. Press the ‘dough’ function and leave the the machine to do its job until it beeps and stops. Then, continue to step 3..
- D. Soup – cube potatoes and boil until tender. Put aside. Boil cauliflower until soft. Drain and put aside. Next, sautè sliced brown onion until translucent, add cauliflower and stir for few minutes before adding milk. Simmer and add in corn flour mixture, keep simmering and stirring until sauce is slightly thickened. Season with chicken seasoning powder and ground pepper. Turn the heat off. Using a handstick blender, puree soup until smooth. Return to the heat and add cooked cubed potato last..
- Note: This bread bowl holds any creamy soups very well. Use it to serve mushroom soup, tomato soup or even macaroni and cheese..
- To serve – Cut the top of the bread and scoop out the center. Brush the inner part with garlic spread. Brushing with garlic spread and heating it in the oven after that is optional. Fill this bread bowl with any creamy or thick soups. Garnish with grated cheese, finely chopped parsley or any meat bits. Serve warm..
If you find this Bread Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.