Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Harusame, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harusame, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to harusame, tofu & egg soup recipe. To make harusame, tofu & egg soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Harusame, Tofu & Egg Soup:
- Get 4 cups (1000 ml) of Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Provide 1 of Bok Choy *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- Prepare A few of drops Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Salt & Finely Ground White Pepper.
- Use 100 g of Dry Harusame Noodles *fine type.
- Prepare 200 g of Tofu *soft type such as ‘Silken’ OR ‘Momen’, cut into small cubes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water.
- Take 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Use 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Harusame, Tofu & Egg Soup:
- Place Chicken Stock (OR Stock of your choice), Sake and Ginger in a large saucepan or pot. Add thick parts of Bok Choy and bring to the boil over medium heat. Once boiling, add green parts, and season with Sesame Oil, Salt and White Pepper..
- Add Dry Harusame Noodles to the boiling soup. The noodles soften very quickly. Add Potato Starch mixture, stirring well. Add Tofu and bring back to the boil..
- Add lightly whisked Egg(s) slowly in a circular motion into the soup, and stir gently. When the Egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy..
If you find this Harusame, Tofu & Egg Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.