Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sour Spicy Beef Soup (Asem Asem Daging) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Spicy Beef Soup (Asem Asem Daging) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour spicy beef soup (asem asem daging) recipe. To make sour spicy beef soup (asem asem daging) you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour Spicy Beef Soup (Asem Asem Daging):
- Use 500 gr of beef cube/shank, cut cubed.
- Use 2 liters of water.
- Get 200 gr of french beans, cut like a matchstick.
- Use 1 of big carrot, cut like a matchstick.
- You need 2 of green/unripe green tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweet soya sauce (preferably Indonesian sweet soya sauce like bango or ABC brand).
- You need 1 piece of gula melaka/brown sugar (about 50 gram).
- Provide 4 tsp of tamarind juice.
- Get to taste of Salt, sugar.
- Provide of Stir Fry Ingredients.
- You need 4 of big green chillies, cut.
- Prepare 1 of big red chillies, cut.
- Take 6 of bird eye chillies/chilli padi, whole – no need to cut.
- Get 6 of shallots, slice thinly.
- Provide 3 of garlics, slice thinly.
- You need 4 cm of galangal/blue ginger, cut and smashed a bit to release the flavour.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make Sour Spicy Beef Soup (Asem Asem Daging):
- Clean, cut the beef cube or shank. Put in pressure cooker, add 2 litres of water and cook for 15-30 mins (beef shank 15 mins, beef cube 30 mins). Set aside..
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients, wash clean and cut accordingly.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, stir fry the shallot and garlic until fragrant and turn translucent. Add chillies, bay leaves, galangal. Continue cooking for few more minutes..
- Add the stir fried chillies/shallots/garlics to the beef soup. Turn on the fire again, add sweet soya sauce, brown sugar, salt, pepper, sugar. Add french beans and carrot, cook until soften. Lastly add the green tomatoes and tamarind juice. Cook for a few more minutes. I don’t cook the tomatoes until too soft/mushy..
- Taste, add any seasoning as needed. The soup will be a mixture of sour, spicy, sweet and salty at the same time. So refreshing.
- Serve with warm rice 😋😋.
- For me: at step 4, once I cook the shallots/garlics/chillies in the soup for a few minutes, I will take the chillies out from the soup and put them in separate bowl. Why? Because the longer you cook the chillies, the spicier your soup will be. And as I am cooking for the whole family, I don’t want the soup to be too spicy for my kids. We will add the chillies back before serving in our individual bowl..
If you find this Sour Spicy Beef Soup (Asem Asem Daging) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.