Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & bok choy ramen soup recipe. You can have beef & bok choy ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup:
- Get 2 of servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles.
- You need 150-200 g of thinly sliced Beef.
- Use 1 of Bok Choy *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- You need 600 ml of Stock of your choice *OR 600ml Water & 2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil *for flavour.
- Use of Salt & White Pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 tablespoons Water.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup:
- Heat Stock (OR Water & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder) in a saucepan. Add Soy Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Sesame Oil, and bring to the boil..
- Add thinly sliced Beef to the soup and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Bok Choy. When Bok Choy is cooked, season with Salt & White Pepper as required. Mix Potato Starch Flour mixture and gradually add it to the simmering soup. Cook until the soup thickens..
- Meanwhile, cook Ramen Noodles (OR Chinese Egg Noodles) as instructed, drain well and place in the serving bowls. Cover with the thickened soup, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy immediately..
If you find this Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.