Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and blue cheese soup recipe. To make broccoli and blue cheese soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup:
- Prepare 25 ml of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, sliced.
- Take 1 of carrot, cubed about 0,5 cm.
- Provide 1 of potato, cubed about 0.5cm.
- Use 1 of stem leak, sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 of broccoli.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of lt chicken or vegetable stock.
- Use 80 g of blue cheese, crumbled.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup:
- Cut the stalks of the broccoli and cube them into about 0,5cm pieces. Then cut the flowers smaller..
- Preheat a pot on a medium to high heat. Fry onions in oil for about 10 minutes or until translucent..
- Put in the butter. Followed by the rest of the vegetables, excluding the broccoli flowers and the parsley. Fry for 10 minutes..
- Add the stock, salt and pepper, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Now add the broccoli flowers and parsley, simmer for another 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Remove from the stove. Dish out half of the soup and set aside. Add the blue cheese to the remainder of the soup and blend with a stick blender. Now put the other half back in. Place the pot back onto the heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes..
If you find this Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.