Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe. You can cook mung bean soup with tapioca cubes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes:
- Take of Ming bean soup.
- Prepare 300 g of Ming bean.
- You need 1000 ml of Cold water.
- Get 2-3 Tablespoons of Brown sugar.
- Use of Salt tiny.
- Take of cubes Tapioca.
- Take 100 g of Tapioca starch.
- Get 75-80 ml of Boiled water.
- Provide of Cornflour or potato starch 1 Tablspoon.
Steps to make Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes:
- Place already washed mung beans into a bag. Also add in some water and then freeze it..
- Put the frozen mung beans into a milk pan and pour in some cold water. Boil the mung bean and then simmer it for 30 minutes until beans turn soft..
- Add in the brown sugar and tiny bit of salt. Mix them well..
- Pour the boiled water into the tapioca starch to make a dough. Keep kneading the dough until it becomes smooth..
- Divide the dough into small cubes and coat them with cornflour or potato starch. Store them in the freezer..
- Add the tapioca cubes into a boiled water. When they are all floating, cook them for further 10 minutes and then soak them in an iced water bowl. Add the tapioca cubes into the mung bean soup and enjoy..
If you find this Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.