Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Orange Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange pasta recipe. You can have orange pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Pasta:
- Provide 250 g of pasta – we like any shape but penne works well here.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped.
- Prepare 10 cm of piece of chorizo, paper removed and finely chopped.
- Take 1 of leek, washed and finely chopped.
- Provide 10-12 of mushrooms, peeled and cut into chunky slices.
- You need handful of fresh herbs – we used rosemary and thyme.
- Get of orange zest from 1 orange.
- Take of juice from 1 orange.
- Get 100 ml of dry white wine – italian is nice here; Gavi or Pecorino maybe…
- Prepare 100 ml of fresh cream – double if possible.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Orange Pasta:
- Boil a saucepan full of water and add your pasta. Cook according to packet instruction..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the chorizo, leek and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the orange zest and rosemary and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Now add the white wine and orange juice and turn up the heat so that it simmers for a few minutes. Turn the heat down to medium and add the cream. Add the tomato puree and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Season well..
- Once the sauce is thickened, drain the cooked pasta and add to the sauce. Stir well so that the pasta is fully coated and serve in hot pasta bowls. Eat whilst hot and lovely!.
If you find this Orange Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.