Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ratatouille Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ratatouille Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ratatouille Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ratatouille soup recipe. You can cook ratatouille soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ratatouille Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 500-600 g of ratatouille.
- You need 1 of potato, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- Get 1 litre of vegetable stock. I used “Marigold” powder coz had no homemade.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Coriander or parsley, chopped.
Steps to make Ratatouille Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a stock pot or large saucepan and add the ratatouille, heating gently and stirring a little to avoid sticking. After about 5 minutes add all the other ingredients, stir thoroughly and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft and cooked..
- Transfer to a blender and whizz to the desired consistency. We like it left a little chunky. Taste and season as necessary. Only a little may be needed, depending on how well the ratatouille has already been seasoned..
- Sprinkle on coriander or parsley and serve piping hot with fresh granary bread or crusty roll..
If you find this Ratatouille Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.