Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and potato bake recipe. To make spinach and potato bake you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and Potato Bake:
- Get 8 of large potatoes, peeled & sliced into 1.5cm rounds.
- You need 300 g of spinach, chopped.
- Use 250 ml of cream.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 150 ml of milk.
- Use 1 sachet (50 g) of thick white onion soup.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of greated cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Spinach and Potato Bake:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and grease a medium round or oval baking dish..
- Put the potatoes in a medium pot with salted water, bring to a boil, and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes..
- Half-fill a large pan with water and bring it to the boil. Put the spinach into the boiling water. Bring to the boil again and cook for 1 minute. Drain it through a colander and allow all the excess water to run out, pressing it with the back of a spoon will help force excess water out of the spinach through the colander..
- Whisk together the cream, milk, garlic, salt, pepper and white onion soup powder until thickened. Pour this over the meatballs and potatoes..
- Place a layer of potato slices in the base of the baking dish. Then place half of the spinach in an even layer on the potatoes. Now top with another layer of potatoes. Pour over half of the cream mixture. Then place the other half of the spinach in an even layer on the potatoes, top off with another layer of potatoes. Pour over the balance of the cream mixture over the potatoes..
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 45 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Remove the foil, sprinkle over the grated cheese and bake with grill on until golden and melted, about 10-15 minutes. .
If you find this Spinach and Potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.