Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Spinach, Meatball & Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Spinach, Meatball & Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy spinach, meatball & potato bake recipe. You can have cheesy spinach, meatball & potato bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Spinach, Meatball & Potato Bake:
- Prepare 5 of large potatoes, peeled & sliced into 1.5cm rounds.
- Get 600 g of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion, finely chopped .
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Take 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 300 g of spinach, chopped.
- Provide 250 ml of cream.
- Provide 150 ml of milk.
- Provide 1 sachet (50 g) of thick white onion soup .
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese .
Steps to make Cheesy Spinach, Meatball & Potato Bake:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and grease a medium round or oval baking dish..
- Put the potatoes in a medium pot with salted water, bring to a boil, and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes..
- Half-fill a large pan with water and bring it to the boil. Put the spinach into the boiling water. Bring to the boil again and cook for 1 minute. Drain it through a colander and allow all the excess water to run out, pressing it with the back of a spoon will help force excess water out of the spinach through the colander..
- In the meantime, mix together the ground beef, onion, garlic, turmeric, parsley, salt and pepper..
- Divide the mince into 8 equal sized pieces and roll into round balls. .
- Place a layer of potato slices in the base of the baking dish as well as around the sides. Then place the spinach in an even layer on the potatoes on the base. Now top with the meatballs. Place more potato slices between the meatballs..
- Whisk together the cream, milk and white onion soup powder until thickened. Pour this over the meatballs and potatoes..
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 55 minutes until the potatoes are tender and the meatballs are cooked. Remove the foil, sprinkle over the grated cheese and bake until golden and melted, about 10-15 minutes. .
If you find this Cheesy Spinach, Meatball & Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.