Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup (indonesian style) recipe. To cook chicken soup (indonesian style) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style):
- Get 150 gram of chicken breast.
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big potato, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 leaves of cabbage, sliced.
- Provide 1 of spring onion, sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white paper.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock (optional).
- You need 1,5 of litter water.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style):
- Cut chicken breast, carrots and potatoes into cubes..
- Heat the water in sauce pan, add carrots and potato, simmer until carrots and potatos soft.
- Add chicken breast, simmer until the chicken is tender and add cabbage..
- Seasoning the soup with salt, sugar, paper, garlic powder, cinnamon, chicken powder or as your desired then add spring onion at the last..
- Serve and enjoy it !.
If you find this Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.