Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out many food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘nikomi’ simmered udon & egg soup recipe. You can have ‘nikomi’ simmered udon & egg soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup:
- Get 300 ml of Dashi Stock *OR 300ml Water & 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Get 1 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of serving Cooked Udon Noodles.
- Use 1/2 of tablespoonful Dried Cut Wakame *optional.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
Instructions to make ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock and Sake (Rice Wine) in a large saucepan or pot, season with Salt, Soy Sauce and Mirin..
- Add Cooked Udon Noodles and Dried Cut Wakame, and cook until Udon Noodles are soft, OR absolutely soft. *Note: As you cook longer, you have less soup as the noodles suck up the soup..
- Add finely chopped Spring Onion, add Potato Starch mixture, and stir. When the soup is thickened, add Egg, and stir until Egg is softly cooked..
- Note: When you cook the noodles absolutely soft, you don’t have much soup and you don’t need to add Potato Starch at all..
- Tips: A small amount of grated Ginger is a good addition..
If you find this ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.