Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured seafood miso soup recipe. To make curry flavoured seafood miso soup you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup:
- Get 2 cups of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Provide 1 of Potatoes *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 of Bok Choy OR 2 Cabbage Leaves *cut into small pieces.
- You need 200-300 g of Seafood *I used Prawns, Squid Rings and Fish.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Miso *alter the amount according to the saltiness of the Miso you use.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry Powder *Asian Curry Powder recommended.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock (OR Water & Dashi Powder) and Potato in a large saucepan or a pot. When Potato is half-cooked, add Bok Choy (OR Cabbage) and cook for a few minutes..
- Add Seafood and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add Miso and Curry Powder. Remove the soup from the heat just before it starts to boil. Sprinkle with Spring Onion..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice. You can pour this soup over freshly cooked rice. That’s the way I like to eat this soup..
If you find this Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.