Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced parsnip soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced parsnip soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced parsnip soup recipe. You can have spiced parsnip soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced parsnip soup:
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Provide 4 of parsnips.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of potato.
- Use 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes (adjust to taste).
- Use 500 ml of stock.
- Get 3 handfuls of leafy greens (I used broad bean tops).
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
Steps to make Spiced parsnip soup:
- Rough chop the vegetables..
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they start to pop add the garlic, onions and turmeric..
- Cook the onions for a few minutes before adding the rest of the vegetables and stock..
- Put a lid on the pan and leave it to boil until the vegetables are cooked..
- Mash the vegetables with a potato masher. If you prefer a smoother soup you could blend it here..
- Add the leafy greens and coconut milk and continue cooking..
- Enjoy! Maybe even with a sandwich..
If you find this Spiced parsnip soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.