Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pea soup recipe. To make creamy pea soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pea Soup:
- Get 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 bunch of mint.
- Get 1 bunch of parsley.
- Get 1-2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 500 g of peas.
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Provide 200 ml of single cream.
Steps to make Creamy Pea Soup:
- Wash & chop the spring onions along with green herbs (parsley, mint). Also we peel the potatoes & cube ‘em up..
- Melting some butter, sauté-ing the spring onion. Add the potato cubes sauté-ing further for couple more minutes. After this we stir in the peas..
- Pour in the vegetable stock, season with salt and pepper, then heating up to the boil and cook for 30min on low heat..
- The end add the single and purée with a hand mixer. Bon Appetite.
If you find this Creamy Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.