Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Orange Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orange Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to orange vegetable soup recipe. You can have orange vegetable soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Orange Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 1/6-1/4 of Kent Pumpkin *about 500g.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Potato.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Tomato *cut into quarters.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Take 2 of & 1/2 cups Vegetables Stock OR Chicken Stock.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Orange Vegetable Soup:
- Remove skin, seeds and spongy bit of Pumpkin, cut into chunky pieces. Onions and Potatoes are also prepared into chunky pieces. Never cut vegetables into small pieces, but cut Carrot into fairly thin slices, about 2-3mm thin..
- Place all vegetables and Bay Leaf in a large sauce pan or pot, add stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Cool slightly..
- *Note: Tomato skin will come off while cooking, remove them and discard..
- Using a stick blender, make it smooth. If the soup is too thick, add some water to thin it. Season with Salt & Pepper. Enjoy with nice crusty bread..
If you find this Orange Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.