Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pea Ham Hock Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pea Ham Hock Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pea Ham Hock Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pea ham hock soup recipe. You can have pea ham hock soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pea Ham Hock Soup:
- Prepare 1 of ham hock fat trimmed rindless skin off.
- Provide 2 cups of frozen peas.
- Provide 2 of medium potatoes,peeled cut in cube.
- Get 2 of big carrots peeled and chopped.
- Use 3 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of seasoning powder.
- Get 2 L of water.
Steps to make Pea Ham Hock Soup:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onion and celery, cook for 2 minutes. Add carrots, potatoes, frozen peas, ham hock and seasoning powder mixed with 2 litres of water..
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 50-60 minutes until vegetables are cooked and ham hock is very tender. Remove pan from heat. Remove ham hock and allow it to cool.
- Cut meat from the bone and shred finely..
- Blend the soup until smooth with a hand blender..
- Bring soup slowly back to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer. Add ham meat..
If you find this Pea Ham Hock Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.