Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green vegetable soup recipe. To make green vegetable soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Vegetable Soup:
- Get 3 cups of Vegetable Stock *OR Stock of your choice.
- Use 1/2-1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Potato.
- You need 2-3 of cupfuls Green Vegetables.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare of *Today I added Broad Beans, Broccoli, Green Beans and Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Cream to serve *optional.
Steps to make Green Vegetable Soup:
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces. If you add Broad Beans, peel and discard skins..
- Place Vegetable Stock (OR Stock of your choice) in a large saucepan and add Green Vegetables as much as you can cook in the stock..
- Add Bay Leaf and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cool slightly..
- Remove the Bay Leaf. Using a stick blender, make it smooth. Season with Salt & Pepper as required..
- Drizzle with Cream and enjoy with nice crusty bread..
If you find this Green Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.