Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash thai red curry soup recipe. You can have butternut squash thai red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Take 1/2 of roasted butternut squash.
- Get 1 of big onion, thinking slice.
- You need of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- Prepare of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup:
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
If you find this Butternut squash Thai red curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.