Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli soup recipe. You can have broccoli soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Soup:
- Use 2 of broccolis.
- Provide 2 of white onions.
- Get 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Provide of Cheese.
- Use 1.6 L of vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Parsley.
- Get of Fresh bread to serve.
Steps to make Broccoli Soup:
- Chop broccoli.
- Finely chop the potatoes and onions into small, thin batons.
- Heat large pan with vegetable oil, add onions and potatoes, fry for 10mins.
- Grate cheese.
- Add butter, broccoli, salt and pepper to pan, fry for 5mins.
- Add vegetable stock, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 15mins.
- Remove from heat and blend.
- Add spinach and blend.
- Return to heat, add grated cheese and stir until dissolved.
- Season with salt and pepper, simmer until desired thickness is achieved.
- Top with black pepper and parsley before serving alongside fresh, toasted bread.
If you find this Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.