Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Fennel and Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Fennel and Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's fennel and carrot soup recipe. To cook sig's fennel and carrot soup you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Fennel and Carrot Soup:
- Prepare 1 of bulb fennel.
- Provide 1 of large potato.
- You need 1-2 of carrots.
- Use 200 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of medium curry powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Sig's Fennel and Carrot Soup:
- Wash and chop the carrots, fennel and potatoes into small pieces. Put them into a heated pan with a little olive oil, saute them gently until almost soft. Add the bayleaf. When the vegetables are ready add the stock and curry powder. Turn up heat cook for about 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are soft enough to put into a blender. Remove bayleaf. Cool vegetables down before you put them into your blender..
- Blend the vegetables into a smooth soup. Add a little more stock or water if necessary. Taste and season.
- I shaved some carrots slivers very thinly to garnish the soup,I can imagine this soup to be very nice with a good piece of salmon, cod or monkfish..
If you find this Sig's Fennel and Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.