Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lamb stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb stew recipe. You can have lamb stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb stew:
- Get 400 g of diced,trimmed shoulder of lamb shoulder.
- Take 150 g of shallots.
- Get 1 of medium carrot.
- Provide 250 ml of white wine (savignon blanc).
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 400 g of new season potatoes.
- Provide 2 sprig of rosemary.
- You need 330 ml of tomato soup (or 200 ml passata/300 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 100 g of frozen peas.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Get of Water.
Steps to make Lamb stew:
- Prep all ingredients as shown on attached photo. Chop potatoes in similar sizes as carrot (not on the photo).
- Heat up olive or any other cooking oil in a pot. Start searing cubed lamb. When browned add shallots rosemary and chopped garlic..
- Add carrots and cover with stock or water. Let it simmer on low heat for 20 min..
- Add tomato soup/ passata and add potatoes and let it simmer further. If needed keep adding water. Cook until potatoes are cooked thru..
If you find this Lamb stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.